Outting the Asshats of Horsetopia

A blog all about the asshats of Horsetopia. Featuring Back Yard Breeder of the Day, So called "experts", Geld me please, and Horsetopian of the day.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The byb of the day is......

Note: all photo's come from Horsetopia. The user name is mentioned



Our First Contestant for Back Yard Breeder of the day is.....


James3-08 From Oklahoma.


This straight shouldered, post legged, splay legged, bull necked yak is the daddy of all the '09 foals! And would you look at that.... at least he's got spots.
This poor guy screams "GELD ME PLEASE"


This is one of the mares that James is planning on breeding. Don't you just love the straight shoulder, post legs, itsy bitsy skinny neck, tiny head, and short croup this little mare is sporting.
Definitely not breeding quality.
Let me ask you something James, are you trying to make an spotted yak? If not I seriously suggest you change profession.



11 Comments:

Blogger proudmomma said...

Geeee... So hard. I pick asshat number 1. Gotta love and ENTIRE breeding program full of yaks.

July 2, 2008 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Moonbrained Mare said...

I vote asshat 1 as well, for a conformational trainwreck that even jumps out at ME!! That mare, holy SHIT. I normally have to stare at shoulders a bit to pick if they're upright or not ... not this time :0

And that stallion is crying out for sunblock as well. The Midnight Testicle Ninjas could use his detached testes to make an attractive little sunshade for him, perhaps?

July 2, 2008 at 2:43 AM  
Blogger xPoniesForMe said...

Another vote for number 1. The stallion is in very desperate need of being gelding before creating more fuglies, and the mare is hideous. She doesn't even have a pretty face to make up for the conformation disasters.

July 2, 2008 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger louisa said...

ohhh hard to decide 1 is terrible however i cannot avert my eyes from the mare and the stick of a neck coming out of her body !!
moonbrain: Oh god do they ever need sunblock on those noses both the stallion and the mare guess basic horse care is out the window with this lot

July 2, 2008 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Titan4549 said...

Um, if that stallion is out with a foal, does that mean there is a mare in there too. That is just great.
I say #1.

July 2, 2008 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Ashke said...

I do have to say #1 as well.

Maby the owner thinks leaving that "should be gelding" filthy like that is proper sun block? You know, a little mud and poo to block out that sun...

*Shakes head*

Please excuse my spelling.

July 2, 2008 at 10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I meant to say was, I vote #1, but both are really sad. And gross.

July 3, 2008 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger wino said...

James from Oaklahoma the purteeee color breeder wins hands down.

July 3, 2008 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Ashke said...

(Moonbrain Mare said...

Hahah Ashke, "You know, a little mud and poo to block out that sun", that must be it ... dammit all this time I was buying block and nose shades and I could have been saving money! xD)

I have actually been told that I was wasting my time and money washing my horses and applying fly spray. The old mans reasoning was that, mud and poo are the perfect, natural sunblock...

That old-timer completly blew my mind when he scolded me like that.

Needless to say, I will still wash and use the fly spray. lol

July 3, 2008 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger may said...

DONT MAKE FUN OF HIM, HES A TRI-COLOR AND THEIR RARE!
:P

July 3, 2008 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Tullyleague said...

One of hundreds of asshats on that board. Sigh.

July 4, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home